Sunday, November 24, 2013

Just Some Pick Me Ups During an Especially Crazy time :)






You Know That You Are A Military Wife




 Panzer Kitty - Military humor   My husband laughed . That's a pinterest first for him



 Airborne

 hahaha.




 Vows you should have taken as a military wife...


PCS Orders - Bwahahahaha!!! I was the one who handled everything! First apartment and utilities after deployment and first PCS! EVERYTHING! And organizing moving all our stuff! Graduated from college and an hour after the ceremony I was putting our stuff in a car to move that day, there are no pictures of me graduating college because of our first PCS.


 'I am so sorry your husband had to go away for a night. That must be so hard!' -Said no Military wife, ever.

 Funny fire wives

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment