Wednesday, February 19, 2014

6 Rules of Success. POWERFUL.




My friend, and neighbor Josh showed me this video but as I sat down, I never expected it to affect me the way it did. This is probably one of the most powerful and meaningful videos I've seen in awhile and I wanted to share it with you.









This particular part affected me the most, very powerful.

"You gotta love it, it's gotta be what you are supposed to do. You wanna sing even though they won't invite you to Carnegie Hall? You gonna sing to anybody that'll listen to you, including singin' to yourself.

You gotta write even if no one publishes your book, write because that was given to you to do. You do what it is you're supposed to do. 
You supposed to feel something? You supposed to create something?

"I don't know how to do it." LEARN.
Do whatevers required. It's necessary, if you want it you gotta go into action, you gotta be willing to experiment. You gotta be willing to fail, and to succeed. You gotta be willing to form and to develop new relationships. It's you, it's all on you. You gotta be willing to make that happen, nobody's gonna bring it to you on a silver platter and say here's your dream, manifest it. Yes it's hard! It's difficult and it's worth it.

-Les Brown


EVERY word, I believe in. It speaks to me, and I hope it speaks to you too.






post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is so inspiring! Thanks for posting blogs like this!

    ReplyDelete