Thursday, August 1, 2013

Eccomi di nuovo!





Eccomi di nuovo, meaning, I'm back!!!! I know I've said this a few times in the past but this time I really am. I've got a whole new look, new adventures, and my legs are finally catching up to my body. 
 
I'm back, and I couldn't be more excited. 
 
Since we last saw each other, as you can see, this...looked A LOT different.  I decided to up the ante a little bit since you will be seeing me much more often. I started my own little Pet Sitting business which I am loving the heck out of,  started selling things on Etsy.com - I made some homemeade-from-scratch dandelion wine, broke my pinky toe, bought a new phone case, saved several million frogs, bought a new washer, oh and, my Uncle John passed away, but - he is definitely in a better place now. 
 
Oh! And also! I got offered a place in the training course to become a flight attendant in Europe!!
 
 


 I also have a new kitty as some of you may know. His name is Naviche' or Navi for short...orrr sometimes asshole ninja or "excuse me?" haha. He is an AMAZING cat, part Siamese and I believe the other half is Snowshoe mix. 
 
 
 
 
 
AND Mr. Navi will be traveling with us in a few hours when we hit the road to head to Oregon!
Which brings me to my biggest subject of the hour. Our cross country road trip. It will be me, Riley and of course, Navi...All packed into my 2013 Mazda3 iGrand Touring.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We've pretty much filled it to the brim with almost everything we own since we will be there for about a month. What? I NEED those 47 pairs of shoes.... 
 
We are traveling to Oregon for two main reasons; 
 
1) To GET MARRIED!!
2) To hug and squeeze and spend time with our families before we move to Italy in November (Don't even get me started, that's a WHOLE 'nother blog :)

I must say, this whole road tripping it across the country (2,999 miles to be exact) with Riley will be a whole new adventure for the both of us. Driving long distances has always been just my thing. Now we're adding another human being AND a cat to the mix. Believe me, I will be keeping you up to date on the unfolding of all of this.

I just realized it is 12:35 in the AM and my alarm will be going off at 3:45 am...I...must....get....sleep...

Until next time!!

Where's your next adventure? (h/t: @mleberndt) 
 
 
 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment